Pickup & Dropoff Traffic
- The white curb in front of the cafeteria on Jazmin Ave. is the valet area to drop off and pick up children.
- Drivers should stay in the car, pull all the way forward, have student sit on the right side and exit the right side of the car.
- Wait in the car line, please do not pull out to go around stopped cars in line when exiting or pulling around cars to get to front of line even if there is a gap between cars.
- Between the hours of 7:45 and 8:00, the parking lot will be closed for entrance as the valet line will be extended to the top of the loading zone to expedite exiting.
- The front parking lot is for staff or handicap use only and should not be used for drop-off, a “quick turn-around”, or parent parking.
- Visitor spaces in parking lot should be used when conducting school business (i.e. volunteering, office paperwork, dropping off class projects, etc.)
- We have sidewalks with crosswalks at the end of the street—we encourage you to walk or ride with your child to school. Please do not jaywalk.
- 1st-3rd grade students except bus riders and YMCA after school students will exit the blue double doors. 4th and 5th grade students except bus riders and YMCA after school students will exit the gate adjacent to the blue double doors, weather permitting.
- Walkers: Parents with students who are walking home or are being picked up by a parent/guardian who parked his/her car down the street (not on the white curb/valet area or yellow curb/bus parking), please wait for your child along the fence nearest the field.
- Bus Riders: The bus will park near the kindergarten gate (near K1 and K2 classrooms). Students riding the bus will exit the kindergarten gate.
- Car/Vehicle Riders: Students will line up with their grade levels. Students with younger siblings will meet their younger siblings in their lines (e.g. A family with a 5th, 3rd, and 1st grader will all be together in the 1st grade area ready for pick up). For families with 1st-5th children, please arrive at the later dismissal time to pick up all your children so you are not in the pick-up line more than once. On Wednesdays, families with K-5th children, please arrive at the later dismissal time.
- Kindergarten: We will use the staff parking lot for pick up except on Wednesdays where they will line up near the marquee. Walkers can be picked up at the kindergarten gate.
- The white curb in front of the cafeteria on Jazmin Ave. is the valet area for pick up.
- Drivers should stay in the car and pull all the way forward.
- Please do not arrive prior to 2:25pm (M,T, Th, F) or 12:05pm (Wed.) as this causes the line of cars to back up into Darling Road which is a safety concern.
- Wait in the car line, please do not pull out to go around stopped cars in line when exiting or pulling around cars to get to front of line even if there is a gap between cars. Once your child is in your car, do not pull out. Wait until other children are safely loaded and buckled in front of you and pull forward, following out the line of cars. Please do not make U-turns.